Analista de Testes (QA): Júnior e Pleno
Software Test Analyst III
This senior test analyst needs to analyze software products/applications subjected to quality assurance in order to check if they conform to the specified functional, non-functional, and product integration requirements, and to the defined quality standards. Works with business analysis, development and support to resolve problem situations discovered by testing and field use.
- Complexity of work: Competent to work on technically complex projects and QA assignments. Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Functional Responsibility: Makes recommendations on software readiness to management, works with product development to resolve problem situations discovered during the testing process.
- Technical/Project Leadership: Provides guidance to and assists in training less experienced test analysts and developers. Provides technical, functional and process guidance. May act as a project leader for a small project team of 2-3 people.
- Decision Making/Judgement: Receives general direction, works autonomously the majority of the time.
- Accountability: Directly responsible for performing quality activities and tests on the software before it is released.
- Contact (Internal & External): Interacts with project team members and other developmental and user groups, with occasional exposure to senior management levels. The interaction is with both local and geographically distributed teams.
- Experience: Technical experience with knowledge of testing concepts and automated testing tools. Has been through the full life cycle of a software product release more than once.
- Communication Skills: Medium to high capacity to interact with other teams in international locations. Advanced/Fluent English skills.
- Education: BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Behavioral Competencies: Excellent team player. Seen as a positive influence on the team and on the organization. Demonstrates leadership skills and resilience to work under pressure.
Desired Technical Skills: Enthusiast about agile methodologies as Scrum and Test Driven Development.