Desenvolvedor Front-End: Pleno ou Sênior
Software Developer III
This senior software developer needs to understand and translate business needs into system scope and objectives. He will devise or modify procedures to solve problems using information systems, preparing detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Programming: Competent to work on the most complex programming assignments independently
- Analysis / Design: Responsible for analysis of systems with a focus on technical internal and some external specifications, coding, testing and documentation.
- Technical / Project Leadership: Sometimes provides guidance to and assists in training less experienced Software Development Engineers. Provides occasional technical, functional and process guidance. May act as a project leader for a small project team of 2-3 people.
- Contact (Internal & External): Interacts with project team members and other developmental and user groups, with occasional exposure to senior management levels. The interaction is with both local and geographically distributed teams.
- Experience: End to end programming and analysis experience. Has been through the full software development life cycle more than once.
- Communication Skills: Medium to high capacity to interact with other teams. Advanced/Fluent English skills.
- Education: BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Behavioral Competencies: Excellent team player. Seen as a positive influence on the team and on the organization. Demonstrates leadership skills and resilience to work under pressure.
- Desired Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of modern front-end libraries, tools and frameworks (e.g.: Webpack, PostCSS, React, Redux, Jest)
- Knowledge on building and testing responsive web applications (WPA, mobile first approach, Flexbox, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Docker, from development to production
- Knowledge on developing backend applications, preferably with Java and NodeJS