Desenvolvedor PL/SQL: Pleno ou Sênior
Software Specialist I
This software specialist will act as a recognized technical or functional expert within one or more areas of expertise. Develop or engineer innovative technologies and techniques for implementation of new ADP products or enhancements to existing products under self-initiative. Also may provide an internal technical audit evaluation function, independent of the particular project / system group, with direct reporting authority to senior management.
- Functional Responsibility: Acts as a source of technical, business and functional information. Recognized expert in 1 or 2 key technologies or products critical to mission of business unit. Serves as technology expert across project boundaries. Works independently to manage the evolution of new / key technologies, perform strategic upgrades and make recommendations to senior management.
- Decision Making / Judgement: Acts independently most of the time, with limited direction. Monitored on projects and results. Reviews industry field and recommends application of new technologies.
- Accountability: Errors may cause significant disruption to operations. Errors will result in major setback to project status. Undetected errors will result in major costs to the organization.
- Communication skills / Contact: Fluent English. Effective business writing. Effective presentation and communication skills. IT management, all levels of users and development groups. The interaction is with both local and geographically distributed teams.
- Management responsibilities: Assist in the training / development of 3-10 more junior associates in area of expertise. May have matrix technical leadership responsibility of associates as related to specific project(s).
- Education: Require a bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related degree or an equivalent in education and experience. A masters degree in computer science or an MBA is preferred.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge with Oracle Database, Oracle PL/SQL and data modeling/analysis.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) systems, ETL/data transfer and/or Java are a differentiator.